Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
Spent too much on steelbooks last year. Gotta cut it down. These 2 plus probably Fast 9, Maleficent (if that actually shows up) and Black Widow.
Yeah @leprekon for the most part up; even though we missed a few good titles for example Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Godzilla King of the Monsters and It Chapter 2 to name a few it was a good year for steelbooks. I'm still hoping that BBYC will get their together concerning Maleficent: Mistress of Evil steelbook seeing they offered the first movie on steelbook 4K and it's a Disney release.

But as you stated I believe we all spent too much this year (not that I am complaining) with all those Disney, Marvel and Pixar 4K rereleases. I believe that they are planning on releasing the rest of the Pixar films as 4K steelbooks like UP, Bugs Life, Wall-E, Monsters Inc and Monsters University. The remainder of the Marvel movie 4K rereleases like Antman and Wasp, Thor Ragnorak, Black Panther and Captain Marvel; but there has been no official word. At any rate with any Disney (Black Widow) and non Disney titles (Fast 9) that we may see our bank accounts will be hurting again.