Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
Thank you again @Crom71 this would have been another title I would have missed. I guess I am getting sloppy because I just was on their site and I overlooked this steelbook. Thank you again!

Seeing how are better able to catch these steelbook title when they pop up. If you are interested the steelbook for the Marvel movie Eternals is estimated to be released at the end of February to the start of March for it to come to DVD and Blu-ray. If we had to state a date, we’re potentially looking at Tuesday, Feb. 22 or even Tuesday, March 1. But just keep our eyes open for BBYCAN preorder probably will be around Jan 22 to Feb 1, 2022.
I’m just getting lucky lately. I’m still p*seed I missed “Soul.” Lol! Anyway, anything to help the community here. This hobby, sadly, has become yet another hijacked by scalpers and Ebay resellers looking to make a buck. The Steelbook market is small here and the availability of titles, as we are painfully aware, is minuscule compared to other markets, so every bit helps making sure collectors can get their orders in.