Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    DVD rules!!!! VHS to DVD was a big thing, but not DVD to HDDVD. Not for me. I spend a lot of money on them really and I (personally) don't think the difference of DVD versus blueray or anything else is that extraordinary for rebuying movies that I will only see a couple of times. Yes money is an excuse, is it all about money anyway, if I was rich I would buy everything my mind can imagine. But you have to think that I'm not a movie maniac, I always prefer books than movies, so maybe I'm impartial, but I will not buy any blueray or hddvd, hoping that it will became obsolete in the time (and it will probably). I don't care that much about the quality, I just want to watch movies without spending like crazy.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    I think for the average person they wouldn't spot the differences between Blu-ray and DVD.

Take my parents for example, they could see the difference between VHS and DVD. The size of the disc, the improved visuals, the ability to skip tracks, added features such as menus etc. Now when I showed them Blu-Ray they didn't see the difference, even though the sound/visuals were 10 times better. The average person won't notice the difference, you'd be surprised by how people don't even notice picture quailty.