I got memories of these 2 movies that I don't know the names.

The first one is about zombie(?) I remember there are people trapped in a mansion or something and they are being hunted. They have to apply green glowing thing around door frames to keep these hunters out. I also remember a woman(?) got her leg chopped off. And in the end, (don't know if this is the same movie lol) a woman (possibly black) takes a blood shower and somehow hugged the bad guy and the bad guy died and she went on a bus or something? That's all I can remember

The second one is probably about ghost. It is set in a big house (if i remember correctly it used to be an old hospital). A girl with a torch light heard noises behind the mirror in the bathroom and she broke it and there is another room behind. It goes all the way down to the basement and the scene swapped from past and present. In the past the basement is white and there are dead bloody bodies hanging down. I remember something about there weren't enough doctors during a war(?) or something like that. At the end of the movie, there is this girl (who went down to the basement first) she somehow got white eyes now and is holding a baby as the other (normal) girl walked passed the door.

Thanks