Thanks Thanks:  126

Thread: Best Buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this question; but I am curious as to if anybody has seen the regular Blurays and/or DVD's for the HBO Limited Series Watchmen and the series His Dark Materials and have been offered at Best Buy Canada. While I have seen His Dark Materials being offered at CINEMA 1 for online orders and in store copies at Walmart Canada but were sold out. Also, the HBO Limited Series Watchmen was offered at Walmart were I purchased it; but nothing was being offered at Best Buy Canada for just the regular non steelbook set. Has Best Buy Canada stopped selling new HBO series or did I just miss the preorders. I am just curious as to what is going on at Best Buy Canada when you cannot even get a non steelbook DVD/bluray item.
    I literally bought the Watchmen series Blu-ray on Amazon.ca today. It's on sale.
    His Dark Materials is there as well.

I'm not proud of all the shopping I'm doing on Amazon during Covid, but it's making it so that my shopping at Best Buy is very, very limited.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachuforever View Post
    I literally bought the Watchmen series Blu-ray on Amazon.ca today. It's on sale.
    His Dark Materials is there as well.

I'm not proud of all the shopping I'm doing on Amazon during Covid, but it's making it so that my shopping at Best Buy is very, very limited.
    As the saying goes @pikachuforever "we gotta do what we gotta do" there is no shame in doing online shopping with Amazon especially during Covid. I am also not that crazy about going out during this pandemic; I also saw both the Watchmen and His Dark Materials blu-ray series on Amazon and was about order it from there but I figured as I stated before would try the two brick and mortar store CINEMA 1 and SUNRISE Records that have it listed on there sites. But if they have no bluray in-store stock for His Dark Materials I will order it from Amazon.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 08-06-2020 at 10:12 AM.