Thanks Thanks:  27

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Understatement of the year, even when they have stock, odds are it will be damaged goods.
    Right now I would be very happy with Best Buy Canada joining Forever 21, that way they could set-up an online store like Target has.

I'm already paying extra by ordering from the US anyway.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Understatement of the year, even when they have stock, odds are it will be damaged goods.
    Right now I would be very happy with Best Buy Canada joining Forever 21, that way they could set-up an online store like Target has.

I'm already paying extra by ordering from the US anyway.

I did not know about Forever 21 Canada announced all 44 locations across the country will be closing I love reading how customers will still have the option to shop on the U.S. website and ship merchandise to Canada which from the stand point of a steelbook collector is actually something I would love to see happen to Best Buy Canada for steelbooks. That being said as angry as I am about recieving damaged steelbooks that is not the only thing they sell there and would hate to see a another Canadian franchise go belly up over my selfishness. Seeing how steelbooks are not the only thing that people purchase from Best Buy Canada for example dishwashers, clothes washer and dryers, computers and Televisions I really do not see that happening seeing how appliances would be harder to ship online over the border unlike steelbooks. Maybe they could put all things like Movies, Music and Video Games as items you can shop on the U.S. website and ship merchandise to Canada and larger items you would still buy in a Best Buy stores in Canada. But that being said this is just my opinion.