Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Unhappy I am in Mourning !!

Jessica Alba got married Monday to that gold-digging bastard Warren Cash.

Who the hell gets married on Monday anyway!!

Anyway, I am in mourning ; I also find out that Little Punk A$$ Justin Timberlake may have gotten Jessica Biel Pregnant (can't that Bastard keep it zipped up?) and he is asking her to be engaged to him.

Also,

Scarlett Johansson is engaged. Sienna Miller is engaged. Alessandra Ambrosio is pregnant. What the f*** is going on? I swear, if Natalie Portman gets knocked up by that bearded hippie freak of a boyfriend of hers or if Adriana Lima and Petra Nemcova gets pregnant too, I will ****ing lose my s***.

What is this world coming to?!?

Credits
    I guess ur wife doesnt do it for ya
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    And of course they were all lining up at your door too......

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    I am in Mourning !!
    I'm in mourning too, but only for about another hour, and then I will be in afternoon.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    my rules are very simple:

Beautiful Actresses and Supermodels should not get married and should not get pregnant (unless they can still stay as beautiful as they were before they were pregnant).

Credits

Also,

Scarlett Johansson is engaged. Sienna Miller is engaged. Alessandra Ambrosio is pregnant. What the f*** is going on? I swear, if Natalie Portman gets knocked up by that bearded hippie freak of a boyfriend of hers or if Adriana Lima and Petra Nemcova gets pregnant too, I will ****ing lose my s***.

[/COLOR]
    Yo Jwild, take a Prozac or something ,
    stars do have to procreate in order to produce a new generation of women for you, or someone else to continue the Babes Thread on ML, no ?

PS: Cant handle rejection I guess

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    lol

I also get surprised when I read that Natalie Portman was dating Devendra Banhart.

About him I only want to say that it seems that he is doing very good folk music. Some of his albums have been considered between the best ones in the world by a pop music specialized magazine I read. I have listened only one song by him and I liked it

http://www.rockdelux.com

But frankly it surprised me to know he was dating Natalie Portman

By the way, Banhart lived some years here in Venezuela when he was a child/teen. His first song was a protest against plastic surgery, very common here...

j7wild Guest

Angry

Sorry, guys. Your favorite virgin supermodel is off the market.

Victoria's Secret catwalker Adriana Lima has officially gotten engaged to NBA hoops man Marko Jaric, starting shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves, his rep confirms.

Jaric, 29, popped the question on the voluptuous brunette beauty's 27th birthday Thursday and presented her with a ring. The couple have been dating for about nine months.

"He asked, and she said yes. They are both incredibly happy and couldn't be more in love," the Serbian-born basketball star's publicist James Weir told People.

Lima, touted in the media as one of the sexiest women in the world, has previously stated her intention to wait until after marriage before having sex for the first time, despite having famously dated rocker Lenny Kravitz and Yankees MVP Derek Jeter.

Talk about scoring.
    Well this is really sucks!!

Credits
    Another lol for this

Credits

Be strong j7wild... We'll manage to get through these hard times...

j7wild Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Lafce View Post
    Be strong j7wild... We'll manage to get through these hard times...

I'll try, Lafce my friend, but all my favorite innocent GG Girls are getting pregnant, getting married and soon they won't be pretty and pure anymore!!