I have 1024/256 Kbps ADSL (before this month it was 512/128 Kbps). That costs me (around) 30 euro/month. But here is the thing most of you will probably laugh at (and I cry beacuse of that): after 4 GB of download + upload each month, my ISP lowers the speed to 64/64 Kbps. If we want to still have 1024/256 after 4 GB, we have to pay something like 2.8 euro for each new 500 MB started. Don't ask me why, but that is the situation here. Sometimes it happens that they forget, so I get do download/upload more then 4 GB before it goes down to 64/64 - just like this month. Right now I have 35+ GB traffic and I'm still on 1024/256, but I don't know for how long it will last... I hope they don't notice it for a long time.

My 2-year contract with this ISP runs out in two months, so right now I'm looking for other options, but they are all bad. The best solution so far is one cable operator that offers 512/128 Kbps and after 3 GB you get 256/128 (or 64, I'm not sure about the UL speed) for the rest of the month. The price for this is (around) 25 euro/month. There is also something called WADSL (I guess it means Wireless ADSL), but they also have a monthly limit of 10 GB and also you can't download stuff from torrents or eMule with their internet.

Still waiting for better internet days...