Thanks Thanks:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Smile jmcc's top 5 list of countries with the most beautiful women...

...or where is easy to find a possible Miss Universe or Miss World on whatever shopping center, street, cinema, club...

1. Venezuela
    2. Sweden
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Brazil
    5. Lebanon

Another countries: Costa Rica, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Israel, India (maybe I am forgetting some country, I don't know).

This list is based in what I have seen on magazines, TV, movies and in comments of some friends who have traveled to some of those countries (indeed, a comment of a person is the only reason for the presence of Costa Rica in the list. I personally would put some of the another countries on its place but that comment impressed me very much). Of course that my taste counts too.

Let me to comment that I believe that countries like Palestine, Siria, Turkey, Argelia and other Arabian countries may have extremely beautiful women, but since I have seen practically nothing from there I can't confirm.

Some comments:

Venezuela: IMHO is the best country of the world if we are speaking of women. I live here but, as I said in some old thread, I don't feel myself Venezuelan because my fathers are from Madeira, Portugal (so I am not speaking about "my country" and I am not doing propaganda by putting Venezuela on the first place). No matter race, I have seen so beautiful women here, black, white, Asian, from Arab countries that I frankly believe that Venezuela is the best country of the world on this matter. If I move in the future to another country the absence of beautiful women at the level of my Venezuelan dose will hurt me

Czech Republic: the true revelation for me, thanks to magazines like Perfect 10.

United States of America: The United States is the opposite thing, sorry for saying it. But see: I am friend of around 4 persons that have traveled to the United States on a variable intensity (I mean: two have gone there frequently because they have/had family/work there, another has an American
    son-in-law and one traveled there once as a tourist) and all of them have told me that in the United States is very, very difficult to find really beautiful girls on public places like in other countries. You can find some beautiful faces but a girl with a beauty face and body is practically very very hard (one friend, the tourist, told me: "You know? I found a group of 3 girls that looked attractive but when I get near to them, can you guess from where was their accent? Colombia. Those 3 girls were almost the only interesting girls I found there." in around one month of travel). I know that there are beautiful girls on the USA but on the streets, cinemas and other public places you can't find the same quantity of beautiful girls as in another countries.

Of course that in any country, I think, you can find unique and extremely beautiful girls, so a girl from, for example, Ukraine can blind me for some time and made me to forget the others...

Do you have your own list?

Edit: I corrected the list (to add Brazil). The old list was:

1. Venezuela
    2. Sweden
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Lebanon
    5. Costa Rica
    Last edited by jmcc; 07-24-2007 at 10:19 AM.