Quote Originally Posted by red bear View Post
let me get this right... you are basing your opinion of american women based off of your friends who have visited here in the past, but you yourself have never been to this country...? right ...?? that makes sense....

personally, i find most european women rather unkept. sure, they look good with their clothes on but once they come off ... ewww. too much hair for my tastes. yes, there are exceptions to that rule but not many. and not on the beaches ...
Sorry but I believe in my friends. We have talked a lot together and I know they know of what they are speaking. But yes, I need to travel and experience the world by myself. It can modify my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
No Brazil or Cuba?
Yes wirm, tonight I remembered Brazil and I found myself as an idiot. Brazil is number 4 on my list, so (the old list):

1. Venezuela
2. Sweden
3. Czech Republic
4. Lebanon
5. Costa Rica

And the new one:

1. Venezuela
2. Sweden
3. Czech Republic
4. Brazil
5. Lebanon

(First post corrected).

About Cuba I don't have experience but I know that a friend of mine found a Cuban beauty on an airport on New York or Miami and that was the most beautiful woman seen on that travel

Quote Originally Posted by sex maniac View Post
...i'd say croatia has lots of nice looking ladies.
Let me to say that at least one of this country (Venezuela) misses have a father (or mother) from Croatia, I think: Milka Yelisava Chulina Urbanich (I can't find now confirmation on this and no images, sorry ).

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
...Anyhoo I guess everyones country is to be on the first place...
Let me to quote Wikipedia:

...Venezuela has accumulated more international titles than any other country, including four Miss Universe winners, five Miss World winners, and five Miss International winners.
And:

Some delegates in the pageant have been able to use their training to achieve success in other national pageants. Natascha Börger became the first Venezuelan to switch countries, when she won the Miss Deutschland title in 2002 afer placing 14th at Miss Venezuela 2000. She went on to place sixth at Miss Universe 2002 behind Miss Venezuela Cynthia Lander. In 2006, Francys Sudnicka, who placed in the top 10 representing Trujillo in Miss Venezuela 2003, won the Miss Poland Universe title. She represented Poland at Miss Universe 2006.

Three Venezuelans who have won the Miss Italia nel Mondo (Miss Italy in the World) pageant placed in the final five of Miss Venezuela: Barbara Clara (Miss Amazonas 2004) Valentina Patruno (Miss Miranda 2003) and Silvana Santaella (Miss Península de Paraguaná 2003).

Other countries such as Colombia, Philippines, and Brazil have sent their titleholders to be trained by Osmel Souza and the Venezuela pageant organization. In 2003, Amelia Vega of the Dominican Republic received training from them before going on to win the Miss Universe pageant; Mariangel Ruiz, Miss Venezuela 2002 placed second behind her. The result was a ban from Venevision executives on the training of any foreign contestants. Nevertheless, designers of the Miss Venezuela pageant have provided support to other countries, including the new Miss Latvia Universe pageant which is run by Venezuelans (Latvia's first entry in the pageant was a top 10 finalist).

In recent years the pageant organization has begun to "import" expatriates who have been working as international models. Miami has produced Valentina Patruno (Miss World Venezuela 2003), Andrea Gomez (Miss International Venezuela 2004), Monica Spear (Miss Venezuela 2004), and Ileana Jimenez (Miss Portuguesa 2005).

Francys Sudnicka, Miss Trujillo (Venezuela) 2003 and Miss Poland 2005 (source)

I tried to make my list objective but maybe I could not get success on that

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRay View Post
You're way off ! Finnish women are the best
I thing I need to investigate

And yes j7wild, there are beautiful women on Italia but I have not too much knowledge on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
...Northern European Women ...
Yes, I like women of Northern Europe too, that's why Sweden is on 2nd place on my list. I agree on Norway and Denmark but Finland and England I need to investigate

Please, check the girl from Costa Rica on the next image:

(source)