Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Like other people have said, busy at work. I also stop in here about everyday to see if there are any new trailers. I usually post only when I have a feeling about the trailer/movie that is being discussed. Other than that, the "Thanks" button is my friend.

Credits
    I'm always here, checking the forums 4-5 times a day and downloading trailers from time to time. Since I started working 6 months ago (on weekdays, from 13-21h) and since I have a 4 months old baby, I haven't been able to post much and be active as I would like to on the forums. But I will... Important thing is that Movie-List is still part of my everyday life.

Credits
    you know its kinda strange anyway. not many old members stay, but pretty much no new members come. I mean members who would be really active. This forums even tho it has thousands of users, has only close community of members who comunicate between each other.
    let me set an example - site I write to (moviezone.cz) has 6k members and 4k of them is active. Everytime you come there, there´s at least 60 users online, not to mention not registered visitors. We even arange meetings, go to the cinema together and you could say that there´s "hard core" of members, who practically are family (around 20 of us, maybe thirty). When I come here, there´s much more registered users, yet less online and less posting. I know there are language differences, but that cant be that. I´m just sad that not that much new active members come, who would share ideas and so on with us. This community even if growing bigger seems to get smaller in its core
    anyway I aint leavin, I love it here and I love you guyz
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Well it's good that there's some really old members because we sort of know each other a little. I like that I can actually keep track of threads that would normally get lost if there was a hundred active users but it does seem a bit slow at times.

Some of us have been on here for years and the forums have their ups and downs. Just my two cents but I really enjoyed the political "discussions" (more like fights) that we've had here, that is until everything reached a boiling point and now politics seems almost taboo.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Just my two cents but I really enjoyed the political "discussions" (more like fights) that we've had here, that is until everything reached a boiling point and now politics seems almost taboo.
    Well, my "city's" mayoral election is coming up. I could talk about that. Personally, I'll take the incumbent. Although I have a tendency to lean toward the party that the challenger is running for, I can't stand the challenger as a person, and I have no real qualms with the incumbent, but that is my opinion.

Unfortunately, the incumbent is not trying very hard to be reelected. But I don't think he wants the job again.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits

Post Ml

I am here. I love the site, of course

In the past days I have been doing other things, trying to find a job and things like that. I have been avoiding the internet café because someone robbed the cables of my PC and I get astonished for such a vandalism. Today I am here.

I am checking the discs I have recorded in the past two years in my PC at home. I have lots of things I have to read/see there. The PC is fine but the HDD is noisy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by corfy View Post
    Well, my "city's" mayoral election is coming up. I could talk about that. Personally, I'll take the incumbent. Although I have a tendency to lean toward the party that the challenger is running for, I can't stand the challenger as a person, and I have no real qualms with the incumbent, but that is my opinion.

Unfortunately, the incumbent is not trying very hard to be reelected. But I don't think he wants the job again.
    Sounds like it's time for an armed protest!

Credits
    hehe, here he comes again

Credits
    wheres editman these days?

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

j7wild Guest
    I'm here - I have been a bit under the weather this past week and my Wife exhiled me to the upstairs of our home so I won't get the girls sick.

Well I love it upstairs - PC is upstairs.

I get meals delivered upstairs by my wife and I don't have to get up at night to take care of the girls.

The other night I slept 7 hours straight for the first time in 4 months!!

Credits
    editman is still around, he just posts from his admin I guess, so you never catch him online. And he doesnt post in movie/non-movie related threads anymore. At least not often.

Last two weeks I was pretty much all the time online, when I was watching movie, after it finished I went here and sometimes in ad-breaks in tv-shows, I went here too, so I was pretty much all the time here. Only missed some evenings when I was out with friends. I can say that I´ve seen really quite a few members online ...
    oh and btw, I finally updated my profile after a year and made a new signature

Credits
    I would help more, but I have problems getting direct link now! (T~T)
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    I finally updated my profile after a year and made a new signature.
    I add the first comment at your profile!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    I add the first comment at your profile!
    and should I kill you for it now, or will it wait till later?
    VHS ... what is that? (dont gimme answer, I think I´m gonna pass that one;-)
    revenge comes soon (when Its cold...Quentin sayz its the best that way)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post

The other night I slept 7 hours straight for the first time in 4 months!!
    What a feeling, huh? My Daughter Ema now is 1 year nad 5months old, (and she will be a good friend with Lafce's son Ivan, i know ) and still she knows to wake up in the middle of the night crying for milk or water, but after a proper organized procedure with my wife (I got up and warm the milk, and she is taking our daughter in her arms), everything is ok.
    As for M-L, I'm old here, same time as Lafce is registered, but I'm not that active as him. I watched all trailers that Lafce has, because I don't have internet at home (or time these days- everything is "according to Ema" duties). But, when I'm at work, once in a day - I'm here! (but please don't tell to my boss )
    My country:Macedonia!

see also: http://www.macedonia-timeless.com/
    If you do something good, enjoy it, repeat it, and allow it to become a way of life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12