Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 2

Credits

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I thought there was a thread for this on here, but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, the inevitable sequel now has a release date.
    Last edited by Kal-el; 06-11-2008 at 07:27 AM.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits

Lightbulb Transformers 2

I wanted to create this thread...

Anyway, this movie at IMDb.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-el View Post
    I thought there was a thread for this on here, but I couldn't find it.
    I think there were some posts about it, but in first movie thread.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Some news from Steven Spielberg interview:

There is a story that will be handed in next week and its on fast track depending on how the writers strike goes strike. But if they strike, (which will happen) the film will be delayed.

Credits
    Michael Bay about sequel (from his official blog):

Happy New Year
    12/31/2007 06:38 PM
    I want to thank Nelson for running such a good site!

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

Your friend,

Michael

Credits
    yeah, that sounds good but Dreamworks has removed sequel from its premiere slot in 2009, Either it comes sooner, or -more possibly- later because of strike...
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest
    Is Megan Fox in it?

That's all I want to know!!

Credits
    yea she is .....

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    yea she is .....

Credits

Transformers 2

Great news! Numerous "new" robots

Credits
    IESB.net reported that Transformers 2 is eyeing an unofficial June 2 start date, but that the writers' strike is holding up work on the movie's script.
    -----------------------
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=41878

Michael Bay Has Written Transformers 2

Transformers 2 director Michael Bay told Rotten Tomatoes at the Visual Effects Society awards that he's already written the sequel and will pass on his script to the screenwriters, who are coming off of the strike:

"I've been writing Transformers 2," said Bay. "We've got our characters all designed. I always write all my scripts, my movies anyway so at least I've got something to give the writers. It's like a template. We have a really good outline so I worked on that." It might be a tad unorthodox, but Bay has high pressure demands. "We had to because I want to make my date. I'm not going to let the strike take me down."

Bay also spoke to IESB, who he assured that we won't be seeing Dinobots in the follow-up. ILM's Scott Farrar also told the site that there will be a lot more robots this time and that the animatics look amazing so far.

Credits

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro.com thru FirstShowing.net
    We thought we'd already heard everything new about Transformers 2 this morning when we posted about the story - but alas, there is more! Hasbro has officially announced that the title of the upcoming sequel will be Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. In addition, they reveal that the story will focus on a key character from the first movie who makes a dramatic comeback and attempts to settle a score. Who could it be? Jazz? Megatron? Maybe both? Stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro will all reprise their original roles. Additionally, Rainn Wilson, Matthew Marsden, and Nina Dobrev have all joined the film. With just barely over a year to go until release, it's time to start building buzz for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen!
    Transformers producers Tom De Santo, Don Murphy and Lorenzo Di Bonaventura are all back again. The story for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen was written by Transformers writers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci while the screenplay was written by Ehren Kruger (The Ring, The Brothers Grimm, Blood and Chocolate). Michael Bay is currently filming and will release Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen next summer on June 26th, 2009.
    Lancelot Link

interesting... my guess is that it could be either Jazz or Megatron. my inital guess is Megatron but i had heard just after the movie came out that the sequel would have Jazz come back as the Solstice Convertible (or a GT or something like that) ...

though Michael Bay said there would be intentional false story details 'leaked' throughout the course of production.

---------

also, found some pics as well .... LINKY for pics

"I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits

Credits
    hmmm... wonder why it didnt come up in search ?? well, im sure someone will merge this...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast