Thanks Thanks:  113
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post
    Damn, Those designs are crazy
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits

Credits
    I got to screen the full teaser at the theatre I work at today. Quite good, but it's basically an extended version of the SuperBowl ad. It'll be attached to all showings of Friday The 13th.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Strube View Post
    I got to screen the full teaser at the theatre I work at today. Quite good, but it's basically an extended version of the SuperBowl ad. It'll be attached to all showings of Friday The 13th.

one of two reasons i went to go see F13 this morning. the teaser was awesome eventhough it is an extended version of the earlier teaser. this one showed a bit more of the robots (esspecially devastator) which was way cool. cant wait to see this one online ...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    one of two reasons i went to go see F13 this morning. the teaser was awesome eventhough it is an extended version of the earlier teaser. this one showed a bit more of the robots (esspecially devastator) which was way cool. cant wait to see this one online ...

Devastator?? where???

I only see more Transformers landing all over the world, Scorponox y coming back, the old ones, Barricade in his new worm (chased by the three Arcee's mini robots), The Fallen (in the minute and 39 seconds) facing troopers, and extended escenes of the early Constructicon we seen in tne Superbowl TV Spot.

But where was Devastator?

Just if you know... Devastator for the movie is HIM:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...chmentid=14031

And that Constructicon (aparently named Scavenger) is part of the chest of Devastator.

If Devastator was in the Teaser, please, tell me where, i lost it.

Credits
    Who appears just in front of Skorponoc and just after The Fallen and Optimus Prime in the desert? I suppose Decepticons that still don't have Earth shape...

Four Transformers crashland in the desert and five over the aircraft carrier battle group... That's nine... a nice number to start...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Autobot View Post
    And that Constructicon (aparently named Scavenger) is part of the chest of Devastator.

If Devastator was in the Teaser, please, tell me where, i lost it.
    sorry for that - i meant scavenger.

Credits
    MTV exclusive Behind The Scene Featurette -

MTV BTS Featurette FLV ** Only Available to US Residents

Its working for me although I am not a US resident.
    Last edited by psreloaded; 02-23-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Added Comments

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

Additional QT Encodes of Domestic Teaser also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    1080p version of ShoWest Footage

1080P AVI (100Mb) **MediaFire

EDIT: Updated Link, works now
    EDIT2:1080p .mov (607MB) Depositfiles
    Warning: depositfiles only downloads for me at 100KB/s so the DL for the MOV will take a while.
    Last edited by cyberg4; 04-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Credits

Cool EXCLUSIVE Showest Screen Grabs Confirm MEGATRON Return

I downloaded the 1080p a little while ago, and as I was watching it I noticed something odd. That something turns out to be Megatron back from the dead and very much not in any flashback sequences. So basically, Bay lied.

You can check out all the screens and the whole article here:

http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/...ransformers-2/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    someone please re-upload it, please?

1080p .mov (607MB) Depositfiles
    1080p .avi (100MB) MediaFire (same as my previous post)
    Warning: depositfiles only downloads for me at 100KB/s so the DL for the MOV will take a while.

Enjoy!

Credits
    Helllpppp....
    After the whole night downloading the 607mb depositfiles, the download stops at 593MB and when I tried to redownload, it's not resuming - it added to the file and now I have a bad 700somthingMB mov.
    Luckily I copied the 593MB unfinished mov to another partition. Here's hoping someone can help me finish the remaining 15mb. Perhaps on IRC wit send file option (to resume), or a private webserver so i can getright to it?

After opening the uncompleted file with hex editor, these are the last three lines:

if someone can help cutting from the highlighted area (to be save) to the end of the file and rapidshare it, would be grateful

Thx
    Last edited by robshot; 04-22-2009 at 04:31 AM.

Credits

Lol, we just got a cease and desist order from Paramount...

Lol, we just got a cease and desist order from Paramount... and I don't think we're gonna follow it.

Check it out:

Dear Sir or Madam:

This letter is being written to you on behalf of Paramount Pictures Corporation (“Paramount”). Paramount is the owner of rights in and to the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen motion picture (hereinafter referred to as “Transformers”). No one is authorized to copy, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use Transformers without the express written permission of Paramount.

It has come to our attention that the website located at “http://www.thecinemasource.com,” for which you are the service provider, is reproducing and distributing Transformers. The specific URL from which these unauthorized copies are being distributed, displayed and reproduced is:

Paramount has the good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by Paramount, its agent or the law. Paramount diligently enforces its rights in and to Transformers in all forms of media. Our client rightfully takes its responsibility for the protection of Transformers very seriously.

In accordance with the DMCA, we request your assistance in the removal of infringements of Transformers from this website and any other website for which you are the service provider. We further declare under penalty of perjury that we are authorized to act on behalf of Paramount and that the information in this letter is accurate.

Nothing contained in this letter constitutes an express or implied waiver of any rights, remedies, or defenses of Paramount, all of which are expressly reserved.

Very truly yours,

David K. Caplan

Keats McFarland & Wilson LLP
    They can't even go to the decency to change "Sir or Madam" based on the obvious gender of the person who wrote the post? Are you kidding me?

In any event. While I try and see if there's any legal loophole to uploading the 1080p version directly to the site for you all to see, here's the streaming version we may or may not be forced to remove soon and our exclusive screen grabs of Megatron from the trailer...

Cheers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast