Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankboy View Post
    Bryce (Gwen Stacey), although good, and hot, was useless. She was only there to give MJ a reason to be upset. Which would be fine... if it went somewhere. It didn't.

Actually, no, that's not the only reason she was there. She was also there so Peter could steal her from Eddie Brock. Peter "stole" Eddie's job and stole Eddie's girl. Part of Eddie's motivation for hating him so much.
    Actually, that's not what happened. Brock says that she's his girlfriend. Stacey disagrees. She says "we went out for coffee".
    If they had actual been an item and Peter stole her.. okay. But that's not what happened.

Meh, I had no problem with no drooling, in fact I was quite impressed that he looked as much like the character in the comic as he did, I thought they would have just made him a black-costume Spidey. The fact that they even gave him the evil grin satsified me enough that I didn't need drooling as well. Oh and I thought Topher did great, for the first time on film I didn;t see him has Eric Foreman.
    Didn't seeing Eddie's face CONSTANTLY bother you? Venom wasn't menacing AT ALL for that reason.

That scene was FUN, and fun is what Spidey's always been about. It totally worked for me. And it showed that Evil Parker is still just a nerd at heart.
    Evil Peter is Emo Peter.
    Let's comb his hair forward... that's totally evil!

j7wild Guest
    I am now 4 Summer Movies behind and counting!!

Credits
    ok, first >BlankBoy, are you JP´s brother?

As for dancing scenes, funny thing is that first I totally hated all of them, but for a second and third shot I LOVED THEM. Even the Jazz club one, which was just great, cant help myself ....

Agree that it was Maguire´s best performance

As far as its hard for me to say as for SM movies fan, I think Raimi should take a break too, with him all others. I love those movies, but a) take a brake or b) make second movie only bout Venom. No more villains. Fifth would be great with Lizzard then.

....I dont know whats drooling, lol
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    Actually, that's not what happened. Brock says that she's his girlfriend. Stacey disagrees. She says "we went out for coffee".
    If they had actual been an item and Peter stole her.. okay. But that's not what happened.
    Actually, Brock thinks Parker stole his girlfriend. Whether it really happened or not is irrelevant.

Peter Parker: Eddie... We can settle this...
    Eddie Brock: you got a point there, Parker...
    Eddie Brock: I'm thinking... Humiliation. Like what you did to me. You remember, Parker? Remember? You took my girl away from me. Now, I'm gonna take yours away from you.

Didn't seeing Eddie's face CONSTANTLY bother you? Venom wasn't menacing AT ALL for that reason.
    Meh, I was more annoyed that again in this movie every scene Spider-Man is in, he or someone else takes off his mask or it's ripped up.
    paulbazinet@yahoo.com
    My Music Forum: <a href="http://forums.delphiforums.com/wretchedsongs/start" target="_blank">http://forums.delphiforums.com/wretchedsongs/start</a>
    "I can Dere-lick my own balls thank you!" - Derek Zoolander

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    ok, first >BlankBoy, are you JP´s brother?
    I'll never tell.

Credits

Post Spiderman 3

Quote Originally Posted by Fed7haS View Post
    ...Best sceen in the movie for me.. and this is no joke was the Camo Resturant sceen gotta love bruce.. ...
    Didn't like too much that scene. Campbell did another cameo in Spiderman 2, I believe. Same happened with the first movie? I don't remember.

Now on the topic: I liked the movie but I agree with red bear (too much deaths).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234