Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Enemy at the Gates has lower sound than other trailers on my computer. Now I don't remember any issues with other trailers.
    Do you have the same problems (I don't mean the audio issue) with the 720p trailers, I've encoded?

Where's the HD trailer for Terminator 2 you are talking about?
    http://movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24282

Credits
    No, I don't have any problems with 720p trailers appart from the sound thing: for example, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. I have no sound with this 1080p teaser on my PC.

Also there is at least another 720p trailer with no sound on my machine with VLC but in these cases I use Kaffeine (a media player in Linux) to have it playing with sound.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    No, I don't have any problems with 720p trailers appart from the sound thing: for example, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. I have no sound with this 1080p teaser on my PC.

Also there is at least another 720p trailer with no sound on my machine with VLC but in these cases I use Kaffeine (a media player in Linux) to have it playing with sound.
    Per the PM I sent you, the Encodes work fine for me, the problem appears to be local to your machine. The only thing I can suggest is to try to update your players to the latest versions, or try a different one.
    In this case, try the latest QT Player, to narrow down the issues. Dont rule out drivers or hardware either, even conflicting DLL's will give you a headache.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.